Welcome to Flat30!
We recruit sales leaders in enterprise software using
a radical new first-in-class recruitment model.
Program30 guarantees results in 30 Days
at a low FLAT FEE of $30K
no matter what your
new hire will
Benefits of Program30:
- A Retained Search for the software sales leader you require
- Our 30-Day Talent Promise guaranteeing results in that time
- A FLAT FEE of $30K no matter what your new hire will earn!
- Our unconditional 30-Week Warranty on the placement, and
- Your retainer refunded if we do not meet the 30-Day Promise
We recruit these titles:
- Vice President of Sales / SVP Sales / CRO
- Senior Director of Sales / Director of Sales
- Senior Manager of Sales/ Manager of Sales
- Account Executive / Sales Representative
Flat30 beats other options by a light-year on:
No other firm GUARANTEES outstanding results within 30 Days.
Then backs that up by REFUNDING YOUR RETAINER if they fail to perform
It’s also about SIMPLICITY and FAIRNESS
No other recruitment model SIMPLIFIES fee structure like Program30. Other firms are compensated on a first-year “total earnings” number that is deceptively inflated by projected commissions and bonuses that new hires often do not earn. Flat30’s fee is uniquely straightforward and fair.
Rules Of the Game
- Flat30 gets the search exclusively.
- The agreement is written on our succinct plain language contract.
- We have a simple, two-payment structure. A 50% retainer ($15K) is due at launch; the remaining 50% is due upon successful completion.
- We work continuously with our client until the search is successfully completed.
- We get direct access to the Hiring Manager in addition to other coordinators.
- We deliver on our 30-Day Talent Promise or your retainer is promptly refunded.
The Program30 Talent Promise
The clock begins ticking on Day 1, the day we receive your retainer. By COB on Calendar Day 30 one of the following conditions will have been met or you may request a prompt refund of your retainer.
By Day 30:
- You have already extended an offer (whether accepted or not), OR
- One (1) candidate has — or is scheduled to — interview onsite, OR
- Two (2) candidates have progressed past your initial screening, OR
- Four (4) candidates have, so far, been introduced by Flat30.
Any of these conditions indicates a solid launch and excellent progress by the 30-Day milestone. That is exactly what Flat30 promises and contractually guarantees every client.
Learn More About Program30
Shattering the Affordability Barrier!
Compare Costs: Flat30 vs. other options
How does Flat30 do it?
Three factors combine to enable Flat30 to offer a premium service at a deep discount: Low overhead, highly reliable execution, and the willingness to earn a modest profit instead of making a killing. Lean. Proven. Principled. That’s Flat30!
It’s not only about COST
It is mostly about QUALITY
Flat30’s value proposition is highly reliable execution?
Understand that our value proposition is NOT that we charge a lot less! Being less costly is a consequence of our actual value proposition: highly reliable execution. Highly reliable execution is the “great enabler” in the recruiting world. This success factor allows a search firm to choose everything. Its niche, its search model, its clients, its searches and its fee structure. What has Flat30 chosen? To create Program30, a principled, new, first-in-class search category that makes legacy retainer-based firms seem gluttonous in comparison, not to mention entitled.
Why is this perfect timing for Program30?
Times change, and technology enables incredible advances. But unfortunately tech has diluted and even redefined recruiting. Today many “recruiters” do not actually recruit at all. They embrace the title, but instead of strategically targeting and expertly engaging prospective candidates, they place ads, light up social media, launch email blasts, and screen inbound resumes caught in their widely cast net. That ’s canvassing, not recruiting! Today business moves faster than ever. Talent must be delivered faster, with the certainty it will be the right talent. Hiring managers should demand this.